All Messages

By DeathByCupcakes on Jul 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM

This site has way too many Pinkie Pie fans.

> Show Conversation


By demonspawns on Jul 29, 2014 at 12:18 PM

im great and sorry for not being on skype

> Show Conversation


By demonspawns on Jul 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM

hi

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Tired and horny. *hug*

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

How are you?

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 29, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Hi

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 28, 2014 at 2:15 PM

tired. very tired

> Show Conversation


By News-Flash on Jul 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Changeling Elite

> Show Conversation


By News-Flash on Jul 27, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Mike!

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Alright, good night ^^

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Rp and waiting to finish a download.

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Very noice :3

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I mean, what the 100 days challenge is about? 100 days without cupcakes? xD

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM

What you'll do?

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Whut happened? o.o

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I'm good, you? ( Dat time gap xDDD )

> Show Conversation


By Silly-Filly on Jul 27, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Oh let's party! *jumps *

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 26, 2014 at 5:28 PM

hi!

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Jul 26, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Hey ^^

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 26, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Yo!

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with lankymanbrony to leave a message. Add As Friend